Sunday, September 9, 2012

Butterflies and Flowers

 
I thought I would share with you that follow this blog, some photographs of our beautiful Butterflies that visit us here in Summer and Early Fall.
 
These photographs were taken with my IPhone and not my good Nikon SLR camera...surprising how great they can come out with an IPhone.
 
Click on any image to enlarge for a better view.
 
 
Butterfly on a Butterfly Bush Bloom
 
 
Butterfly on a House Leek Bloom
 
 
Same Butterfly on a House Leek Bloom
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi there, beautiful photography. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/